All holidays are covered by our no worries promise. To give you that extra peace-of-mind when booking a break with us, we’re offering you our ‘no worries’ promise.
In these uncertain times, we understand the importance of having something to look forward to for you and your family, but we also know that you need to be confident that your money and your plans are protected. We hope that this flexibility and assurance gives you the confidence to start counting down to a break with us.
To find out more about this or anything else please don't hesitate to get in contact with our team on 01278 751235.
Our pledge to you and your part in keeping our Resort safe.
The safety of our team members and guests is always our number one priority.
We have reviewed all government guidance and completed the required risk assessments and procedures in order to have measures in place to comply with such guidelines and most importantly social distancing.
Like any business, we are having to adapt to the new normal and as a result, there will be changes in place to assist in protecting you and our team members. As a result, we do not expect to offer our usual full range of facilities. You can however expect a seaside holiday with lots of fresh air and a warm friendly smile to assist you during your stay.
If phone lines are busy and you're trying to contact us because you are in an affected area on lockdown please use our contact form below.
All our guests have a role to play in ensuring the Resort is and remains COVID secure.
You may have been looking forward to your holiday for a long time however if you or any family member is experiencing COVID symptoms you MUST not visit the Resort in line with government guidelines.
1. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds.
2. Always use the sanitisation points when entering and leaving facilities.
3. Respect other people.
4. Comply with all signage and floor marking instructions.
5. Listen to our team members instructions.
6. If you or any of your family experience COVID symptoms then contact us on our security number immediately. Do not leave your accommodation and await for instructions.
7. Guests will not be permitted to self isolate on the Resort and will be required to return home in accordance with government guidelines.
8. The party booker named on the booking confirmation is responsible to ensure all guests in your booking follow our COVID rules. Failure to do so or abuse towards our team will not be tolerated.
9. We recommend that you submit track and trace information when entering venues
10. We recommend wearing a face covering in all inside areas
Upon arrival download our app, it’s the most effective way of us communicating changes to you. Also please keep checking your emails regularly as we may contact you to advise of any changes on resort.
To download visit your app store and search "Holiday Resort Unity".