It always pays to book direct with us - Secure your break for a low deposit! 🏕️
Are you looking for the perfect place to take your family on holiday? If so, then look no further than Brean in Somerset, UK. This beautiful seaside resort has everything you need to ensure that your family holiday in Brean is special. Here are eight of the must-have amenities that Brean has to offer:
1. A variety of accommodation options: Whether you're looking for camping and touring in Brean, or holiday static caravan accommodation in Brean, Holiday Resort Unity has accommodation to suit your needs.
2. A wide range of activities: From the traditional seaside activities of swimming in Brean Splash and sunbathing on the 7-mile long Beach at Brean to more adrenaline-pumping fun activities for the family in Brean like visiting Brean Theme Park, there is so much to do and enjoy on a family holiday in Brean Somerset.
3. Fantastic food: From traditional fish and chips to more exotic fare, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining out in Brean. Guests at Holiday Resort Unity can also choose from food at our Treasure Chinese Takeaway, The Bay of India, our fantastic Indian restaurant & takeaway, Breakers Bar & Restaurant at Brightholme Holiday Park, our Bucket & Spade beach-themed venue, the fantastic 'Ricardo's' Ice Cream Parlour, the Sea Salt our fish & chip and pizza takeaway, and The Tavern for hearty cooked breakfasts, light lunches, and evening meals
4. stunning scenery: With its seven miles of golden sandy beaches and unspoilt countryside, Brean is the perfect place to relax and take in the natural beauty of Somerset on your Somerset family holiday or holiday break in Brean.
5. A lively nightlife: If you're looking for somewhere to let your hair down after a long day of exploring, then Brean's vibrant nightlife scene won't disappoint.
6. Excellent shopping: From independent shops in Brean itself or in the high street shopping of nearby seaside resorts like Burnham-on-Sea and Weston-Super-Mare there's something to suit every taste and budget when it comes to shopping. Brean holidays are not just about shopping but there are plenty of shops nearby.
7. A rich history: From Brean fort on the end of Brean Down to centuries-old churches, and nearby historic towns and villages, there's plenty to discover about Somerset's past while you're here on holiday in Brean.
8. Friendly locals: Last but not least, the people of Brean and the surrounding area are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality, so you're guaranteed to receive a warm welcome wherever you go!
As you can see, Brean ticks all the boxes when it comes to must-have amenities for a great family holiday. So what are you waiting for? Book your break in this lovely seaside resort today!