It always pays to book direct with us - Secure your break for a low deposit! 🏕️
It's not hard to see why Brean is a popular destination for Somerset family holidays - with its stunning coastline, array of activities and great value for money, it offers the perfect blend of fun and relaxation. Here are 8 reasons why Brean makes the perfect place to spend your next family holiday in Somerset.
1. Brean, on the beautiful Somerset coast is a great for a family holiday or summer holiday in Brean because it offers plenty of activities for children of all ages. There are amusement arcades, Brean Splash Waterpark, and Brean Theme Park with over 40 rides and attractions. There's also 7 miles of beautiful, soft sandy beach to enjoy and other popular nearby seaside resorts just a short drive or bus ride away, such as Weston-super-Mare or Burnham-on-Sea.
2. Brean is also a great place to relax and soak up some sun. The beach and the countryside surrounding Holiday Resort Unity here are stunning. There's also plenty of different types of holiday accommodation in Brean to choose from. For example, here at HRU in Brean, our guests can choose from camping and touring fields, holiday static caravans, camping pods, tents, and cabins, holiday lodges, hot tub lodges, and even a beach bungalow.
3. Brean is well-known for its variety of restaurants, cafes, and shops so you'll have no trouble finding something to your taste. There are also plenty of pubs and bars if you're looking for a night out on the town.
4. If you're looking for some excitement, there's always something going on in Brean. You can enjoys the lively atmosphere and here at Holiday Resort Unity, we have our own programme of quality live entertainment in Brean.
5. Brean or nearby Burnham-on-Sea and Weston-Super-Mare are great places to go shopping - you'll find everything from high street chains to independent shops here. And don't forget to check out the local markets for some unique souvenirs. Some days out shopping and visiting other nearby seaside towns help to make a great family holiday in Somerset.
6. The accommodation options here ate Holiday Resort Unity in Brean are varied and affordable, so you can keep your holiday costs down while maximising fun and enjoyment.
7. Brean is well-connected, with excellent transport links to nearby towns and cities. This makes it easy to explore the surrounding area, or visit other popular holiday destinations.
8. Finally, one of the best things about Brean is that it offers something for everyone and is somewhere you'll want to keep coming back to for your memorable summer holidays or short breaks in Brean.