Luxury lodges for holidays and breaks at Holiday Resort Unity in Brean, Somerset offer several important benefits. Here we look at 5 of the key benefits of luxury lodge holidays in Brean.
Comfort – lodge holidays In Brean
Lodge holidays in Brean at Holiday Resort Unity offer a comfortable home-from-home experience from February to November. Customers can choose to stay in luxury lodge holiday accommodation at our Golden Sands, Brean Leisure Park, and Brean Country Club site. Just some of the factors that make holiday lodges so comfortable include:
- Space. Holiday lodges are typically twin units, meaning that they are 20ft wide and 40 ft long. The combined area and space provided by the high vaulted ceilings, the large open plan living room / dining and kitchen area, and the use of a decked area outside gives guests ample space to really stretch out and relax without feeling at all closed-in.
- Home comforts and special touches. Luxury lodge holidays in Brean at HRU are enhanced by comfort factors such as double glazing and central heating, comfortable seating, 2 or 3 spacious bedrooms and stylish spacious bathrooms. Also, taking ‘The Shore’ lodge as an example, features such as a large fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee machine, electric log burner, hairdryer, TV in all rooms, and beds in twin rooms can be made into a double bed all add to the comfort and luxury of the stay.
- Choice. We offer a choice of luxury lodge holidays in Brean in terms of the make/model of lodges with their different features and layouts, and the 3 different locations. Our lodges include 2 and 3 bedroom versions, platinum plus options, and the theme-named lodges such as The Shore, The Barn, The Loft, The Nest, The Countryside, The Dunes, and the Summerhaze.
- Beautiful views and a special location. Luxury lodge holidays with Holiday Resort Unity in Brean means that you will enjoy a holiday in a popular resort on the beautiful Somerset coast. Not only is there 7 miles of golden sandy beach to enjoy but, for example, guests in lodges at Brean Country Club can look out onto stunning views of our golf course, lake and the Mendip Hills from their decking.
- Extra special luxury options. Guests can choose hot tub lodge lodges at our Golden Sands and Brean Leisure Park locations. As the name suggests these have their own hot tub on the decking outside allowing guests to soak their cares away in the warm water while enjoying the views, all just a few steps outside the front doors of the lodge. 2-bedroom and 4-bedroom options are available, meaning that the whole family can soak up the luxury in what will surely be a super-relaxing and fun holiday in a hot tub lodge in Brean.