MAY HALF TERM | Stay from 27th May for 3 nights and SAVE up to £100 off hiring or 20% off touring
There are many reasons why camping holidays in Brean remain popular. Camping provides an opportunity not just to get back to nature and enjoy all that the great outdoors has to offer, but to also enjoy the amenities of the park of Bean itself. It is can also be a great way to save money on holiday expenses. Finally, camping in Brean can be just as comfortable and luxurious as any other type of holiday, particularly if you're staying at a popular, award-winning holiday park like Holiday Resort Unity.
Camping holidays are a popular choice for families looking for a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Here are 5 reasons why camping holidays are so popular:
1. Camping holidays offer the perfect opportunity to get back to nature and enjoy some quality time with loved ones. There are plenty of campsites and holiday parks located in stunning natural surroundings, so you can make the most of your surroundings and truly disconnect from the outside world. Holiday Resort Unity campers have the ideal beach / countryside location on the beautiful Somerset Coast.
2. Camping holidays are often more affordable than some traditional hotel holidays, making them a great option for families on a budget. You can save even more money and have great fun by cooking your own family meals at the campsite instead of eating out every day. If you don't fancy cooking, don't worry. Holiday Resort Unity has some brilliant eateries on-site. It''s the best of both worlds.
3. Many campsites and holiday parks now offer a wide range of activities and facilities, so there’s something to keep everyone entertained. From swimming pools and playgrounds to hiking trails and bike hire, there’s something for everyone. That's certainly true here at Holiday Resort Unity where the fun never needs to stop.
4. Camping holidays are typically very relaxed and laid-back, so they’re perfect if you’re looking to unwind and recharge your batteries our Brean campsite is just the place. If you've got kids with you there's plenty to keep them busy, laughing, and having great fun enjoying our on-site live entertainment and making new friends.
5. Camping is also a great option for those travelling with pets – many campsites now offer dog-friendly accommodations so you can bring your furry friend along with you. Holiday Resort Unity is the perfect place to enjoy a camping holiday with your pet, as we have plenty of green space to walk them and 7-miles of beautiful sandy beach just across the road!
When packing for your camping holiday to Brean, there are a few things you definitely don't want to forget. First and foremost, you'll need the tent! Also, don't forget to pack your camping chairs and tables so you can enjoy meals in the great outdoors - or retreat to our restaurant. And speaking of food, don't forget to pack a cooler with all your favourite camping snacks and drinks. Finally, just in case (in the unlikely event) there is any downtime, remember to pack some games and activities to keep everyone entertained. At Holiday Resort Unity we're sure you'll have a camping holiday in Brean to remember!
We hope this has given you a better understanding of why camping holidays in Brean are still so popular. If you’re thinking of booking a camping holiday, make sure to check out Holiday Resort Unity – we’ve got everything you need for the perfect break.